.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Extra STC clothing... donate to the beer fund and grab something.

Club... I have a tupperware of STC clothing from years past that is all brand new. It may have been ordered in error, or never picked up, or whatever. It's time for me to pass it on.

I have the tupperware at the front of my studio inside Speed Theory Calgary. In it is mainly jerseys, but there are women's bib shorts, and leg warmers, and random stuff.

Come in, grab something that works for you, your spouse, or your kids, and leave a donation to the beer fund in the envelope....  and it is yours.

I will leave the tupperware there for about a week.




2 comments:

ECosman said...

AAAAAH - I just saw this. Can't get there - nobody touch the stuff I need. Especially Perdomo

Andres Perdomo said...

O well lucky guys I just saw it. It probably all ready gone by now . Nonetheless I'm going tomorrow to scavenge what's left.

Full Calendar